CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 29, 2008

Spring is almost here....

I call this post, Spring is in the Air, and its smells like more crap on the way.


Spring is in the air,
and sometimes its not fair,
we get lousy choices for leaders,
with no facial hair.

We live in this country and have a moron for President,
and I don't really want the new illegal resident.


I think that Obama should win the nomination,
but Hilary won't stop with her self coronation.


Gov. Huckabee was on Saturday Night Live,
that fool was doing the shuck and jive.


The majority of this country's folks would most like to get out of Iraq,
but we can't seem to convince Bubba six-pack.


Dyckerson and company disperse comedy with posts,
I'd be glad to give them all a real roast. (The funny kind like Dean Martin used to do.)


Baseball is starting soon, as it should,
Congress keeps stalking like Darth Vader with a hood.


My car and the gas prices give me real pains,
The oil and gas guys laugh and say "I love these gains."


So now its late and I will retire,
in hopes that my prostate won't soon expire.




2 The morally insane respond:

Jake Titus said...

Bravo!!!!

The Middle Lifer said...

Jake - Encore?