CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Years Eve - The good, the bad, the fugly.

Yes sir ree dee dee dee, its New Years Day and I have a major gripe a comin'. Its called the "Airing of Grievances" Or its a Seinfeld episode, I can't remember.


List of things to complain about for 2009.

1. ABC stores in Virginia suck major. I cannot find my bottle of Grand Marnier. Why? Because the damn ABC stores don't stock shit for the holidays. 3 trips, 3 stores, empty handed and pissed off and the fact it cannot be found. You folks that cook with that stuff, STOP. You deprived a man of his New Years eve drink. Its not supposed to be put in chocolate and cakes.

2. Getting a damn head bug when I want to get slammed on Grand Marnier. I woke up feeling like crap due to not being able to drink the bug out of me.

3. People stopping by with Xmas gifts on NY eve. What the fuck is up with that? You finally remembered us, or you are regifting my ass. Fruit cake, heading to the Science Center for ejection from the slingshot. Pathetic.

4. Babies that won't sleep after having a few Crown Royals. Darn, that's a hangover in the making.

5. And last but not least, wifey waking me up at 11:59 to tell me to watch a ball drop. For christ's sake, if I wanted to see the damn thing drop, I would have DVR'd the damn thing. Then pouring me sparkling cider and telling me Happy New Year when I was sleeping better than I have in days.

Oh yeah, Happy New Year. It better be better than 2008, damn markets cost me more sleep than the baby.

1 The morally insane respond:

Booya said...

If the wife wakes you up to watch the ball drop, I think she is obligated to some ring in the new year lovin.