CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Jamie Lynn Spears = Another great mother to be?


I have seen it all and I ain't even 50 yet.

I read the headline, Friends and Family: Jamie Lynn Will Be a 'Great Mom'.

You gotta be fuckin kidding me. This little girl is 17 and her family and friends think she will be a great mom, after what, watching older sis do it?
Note to self: Everything big sis did with the kids, do not do in public.

One of her family commented that having young at her age is what grandmothers are for. What the hell does that mean? In Lusianna, its proper to have a kid and be a teen? Yepper, that old grandma gets the shaft down there, kick momma out the way, its granny time!

That was my laugh for the day.

3 The morally insane respond:

Jake Titus said...

Society is doomed I say, DOOMED!!!

Mighty Dyckerson said...

I thought grandmothers were for giving out money on birthdays.

Jake Titus said...

Lifer:
Thanks for the Pyzam change. I like the nudie beach better than the golf course.
Jake